Welcome to The West Coast, from Sea to Mountains and everything in between. Enjoy farming across this British rolling landscape. Whether you prefer Arable, Livestock husbandry, or forestry, this map will suit you perfectly.
With 6 individual farms, each with there own specialization, to choose to start on, this map has been designed to suit the majority of Farming Simulator players.
- This map includes all Farming Simulator 17 features.
- Seaside Town, rural Village, Castle Ruins, and other scenic points of interest.
- Custom crop, ground, and foliage textures, 6 separate farms, several small storage yards and multiple Sell points.
- Muck out your Cattle shed to keep it clean. Public Footpaths to enjoy walking the map.
- Plenty of forestry areas, plus smaller woodlands for you to cut down as well as a sawmill
- Challenging terrain, Animated Gates, Doors, and Lights.
- Brand new sky textures, Multi Terrain Angle added, and fully optimized for Seasons Mod.
Enjoy exploring this map, there is lots of detail everywhere, and lots of places for you to explore.
Testing & quality
Ratings & Feedback
Overall rating: 4/5 stars
Awesome just awesome
Even with my pc Fx 8350 and 1050 ti.....I can't seem to get above 50 fps. No reason I can run a map like.....Lossberg at over 120 fps but not this. Looks nice but is way to laggy.
Thank you for this beautiful map, very detailed and beautiful, regards.
Well worth the wait!
Fantastic, another awesome map by BulletBill!!
Possibly one of the best maps yet!
Absolutely brilliant piece of work. I'm sure that i will be enjoying many hours on this map. Thank you BulletBill and the rest of the staff for the hard work and effort you guys have put into this project.
This map can only be 5 out of 5, well done BB and thank you!
It's BulletBill, like Blacksheep Modding; it says enough. Fantastic map
Beautiful map, but, they need to make the power poles without collision.
Amazing Map from a very talented maker BulletBill, thank you so much.
Imo only beaten by Ballymoon castle, great map. The only thing I really miss is a silage clamp at the pig farm for those of us that want to use the "CCM-mod".
I play maps for progression. I find it way to easy to progress on this map with the very cheap prices of fields.
Amazing detailed map with breathtaking Vistas every direction you look. I found myself compelled to get out of my vehicle on my cursory tour to check out what was behind the trees or the view from the walking track, something no other map has ever made me wish to do. I can't imagine how many hours of labour went into this masterpiece. Congratulations to you on a job all but perfectly done.
For copyright problems, please contact [email protected]