SMW Modding presents the Kinze 1050 Grain Cart. Capacity, performance, and rugged design are the hallmarks of engineering masterpieces, and the Kinze 1050 is exactly one of these. Available with either rowcrop or flotation tires or optional tracks, the Kinze 1050 is big enough to get the job done, no matter how big your harvest. In this market, efficiency is the name of the game, and with more capacity per load, the Kinze 1050 allows your grain cart drivers to make fewer trips from the field to the road, thus reducing overall fuel consumption and money out of your pocket.
• Tracks, Rowcrop Tires, and Flotation Tires
• Realistic Weight and Handling
• Multi-fruit Compatible
• Animated Tarp and Discharge Pipe
• AO Texturing
• Proper Scaling
• Working Pipe Light, Brake Lights, and Blinkers
• Satis’ Updated Overloader Script
What do you need to run this mod?
• Farming Simulator 2013 Version 2.0 Beta
• A Tractor with a Rear Hitch (Preferably a Large Tractor)
Rules for Uploading to Other Sites:
When uploading this mod to other sites, please use the original download link and either your own screenshots or those provided by seriousmods.
DO NOT use XTRMZ’s pictures.
We are very grateful for his support in providing these images, and do not want them to be floating round the internet. Thank you, and happy farming!
From the SMW Modding Team.
Testing & quality
CommentsMP tested with Adey
Ratings & Feedback
Overall rating: 4/5 stars
There are currently no reviews of this mod
• Model and Texturing—Rafael Zanella, Julian 11, Grassman675
• Scripting—Sivy, Rafael, Satis
• Pictures—XTRMZ, Dancanman, Seriousmods
• Testing—Discoade, Rocketman, Seriousmods, Dancanman, TessFarms, and Others
For copyright problems, please contact [email protected]