Farming Simulator UK Forums

The biggest unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

Can't Clean Up The Sheep

Seen 203 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1]
  Print  
OldVern
Regular
Joined August 2018

« on: July 12, 2019, 07:15:28 am »

There was a previous post on this from a few months ago, but not sure of forum "necro" policy, so thought I would start a new one.

Playing Oakfield, with Seasons, the cleanliness of my sheep pasture is steadily declining. I'm using the bucket to clear spilled feed at least twice during the farm working "day" but it's now down at 16% and even leaving the game to run for a while before checking again, doesn't seem to want to climb up. I've even circled the feeder and gone out to a wider area but there is no other feed to pick up, neither have I mowed the grass in the sheep paddock yet where loose grass could have maybe affected the stat.

Any suggestions welcome as I presume a dirty paddock (or perceived as it seems) will affect the production rate?

Class 37's Also Make Good Tractors
PinguTheFarmer
Joined April 2017

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 08:21:55 am »

Kind of seen the same issue on Lone Oak Farm.  Keeping the cow shed squeaky clean and everything filled up, and then randomly cleanliness starts going down to below 50% for maybe a 'game day' no matter what I do.  Then all of a sudden it just jumps up to 100% again.  Hard to say if it affects the milk production and/or reproduction rate, since it varies anyway over the year (I'm playing with season set to 1 month = 1 game day).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page