Farming Simulator UK Forums

The biggest unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

FS19 Greenwich Valley W.I.P

Seen 9797 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
ASFarmingTV
Joined April 2019

« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2019, 10:53:43 am »

Beautiful looking map, love the amount of detail you've put into the map. Keep up the good work.
Greenbale
Joined August 2017

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2019, 05:15:58 pm »

This is the third update to my map which is mainly focused around the forests. Not alot has been done to the map in the last couple of weeks as I put my motivation in a drawer and I can't seem to find it  Grin

The first pictures are just showing some more of the map that hasn't been shown before but has been done for a while now.

The next image is off a hillside road I added but I am not very pleased with how it turned out, I feel like it doesn't really suit the maps style. the only reason I have posted it is because I want to here your guys opinion on whether to keep it or not, or what I should change about it.

the next images are of the forests, the first two being the first forest I added and the second two of the new forest. I also feel like the first forest really is in a bad spot and doesn't look that good. Personally I would remove it but same as the last picture I what to hear what you guys think as you guys will be playing on it. So should I remove the first forest or update it to look as good as the second forest?

Old

New

On a better note just over half the fields have been finished as you will see below. Just ignore the PDA image I haven't made one yet.

And lastly to finish this post off the wind turbines in the distant now turn making them look alot better (thank you robbie for the help). The plan also is to have red lights on the top of them that will turn on at night. below is a video link showing the turbine now turning  Smiley

https://youtu.be/HM-__AgPZP0
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 09:07:53 pm by Greenbale » Logged
Cam 135
Cam 135 Modding
Regular
Joined March 2018
If she aint blue she wont do - Grew up in a ts

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2019, 09:08:05 pm »

Looking well! I assume you found your motivation again? I seem to have misplaced mine  Grin Maps coming along nicely!

If she aint blue she wont do - Grew up in a ts
Greenbale
Joined August 2017

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2019, 05:15:35 pm »

A nice picture of the new traffic lights on Greenwich Valley
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 05:27:51 pm by Greenbale » Logged
robbie
RWModding
Joined August 2011
It only takes 1 person to help hundreds.

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2019, 05:22:18 pm »

I can't see the picture, it says something about bandwidth exceeded?.

Greenbale
Joined August 2017

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2019, 05:28:30 pm »

I can't see the picture, it says something about bandwidth exceeded?.

what about now?
Greenbale
Joined August 2017

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2019, 10:18:11 am »

welcome to the town update. This week I mainly focused on the towns in the map as they didn't look that good. I am now much happier with the way they look now as you can see in the picture below.

I also made video of driving through Greenwich so far but there is still a lot I want to do to make the roads look a lot more uk.
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERoHYKtBIcg

here is a random selection of screenshots of the new town

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 09:11:58 pm by Greenbale » Logged
sgtpicto
Joined June 2018

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2019, 12:28:23 pm »

Dude this map looks so amazing! Really looking forward to it. The village is so very British.
grassman246899
Regular
Joined September 2014
Plays FS to escape real life farming..

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2019, 02:03:24 pm »

really love the look of this map mate the town looks amazing and the views are perfect Cheesy ..only problem i have with the town would be that van in the first and seventh picture to be moved back a little as with bigger machines then that lovely ford of yours would find it hard to get by Smiley

'Drive her like ya stole her lad'
Greenbale
Joined August 2017

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2019, 02:06:19 pm »

really love the look of this map mate the town looks amazing and the views are perfect Cheesy ..only problem i have with the town would be that van in the first and seventh picture to be moved back a little as with bigger machines then that lovely ford of yours would find it hard to get by Smiley

I do plan to delete the van so I can have traffic going through the town but I keep forgetting about it
grassman246899
Regular
Joined September 2014
Plays FS to escape real life farming..

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2019, 02:07:21 pm »

Other than that i really love the look of it Cheesy

'Drive her like ya stole her lad'
Greenbale
Joined August 2017

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2019, 10:27:24 am »

Welcome to one of the last updates. Within the past two weeks I have managed to complete the other half of the map including the sell points and all the gates and lights. I have also managed to make a PDA which you can find below.

As for the farms I have only built the sheep, cow and pig farms into the map, horses and chicken will have to be placed manually in game.

I have also made another video showing a bit more of the map which you can find here - https://youtu.be/sGGP4jSvTic

As for a release date I do plan on putting Greenwich into the FS19 mod contest.

Here is the PDA, I did not expect there to be so many fields when making the map.

here is a random selection of Photos of the map.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 09:16:15 pm by Greenbale » Logged
FabbriFarmer
Joined October 2017

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2019, 01:04:42 pm »

Stunning work!!!!
BlobbyFarmer
The Project Guy
MVP
Joined January 2013
Keeping it Real!

« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2019, 03:43:05 pm »

Very nice... I can recognize this work a mile off....   Wink