FS-UK has been updated! Find out more

Farming Simulator UK Forums

Unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator and FS mods.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

[Support] Small Supplies Depot v1.0.0.9

Seen 259 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Gnork Byoink
Joined December 2018

« on: January 09, 2019, 09:46:36 pm »

This is an automatically generated support topic for the mod 'Small Supplies Depot v1.0.0.9' - Click here to view

If you need help using this mod, please reply to this topic.
Vorden
Regular
Joined November 2016
Farm Sim Veteran

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 03:40:41 am »

Unable to refill seed in multiplayer dedicated server, it only gives the option to refill solid fert.

Also it would be appreciated if the file name wasn't changed between versions, otherwise the old one disappears and everyone has to buy it a 2nd time as the server sees it as a new mod.

this_is_gav
MVP
Joined December 2010

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 12:34:12 pm »

Unable to refill seed in multiplayer dedicated server, it only gives the option to refill solid fert.

Also it would be appreciated if the file name wasn't changed between versions, otherwise the old one disappears and everyone has to buy it a 2nd time as the server sees it as a new mod.

It's not a multiplayer issue, it's an issue with the seed and fertiliser triggers, which are no longer supported by GIANTS, and the way the covers on drills/planters work.

They only work with certain implements, specifically ones with only one filltype or two with individual covers, such as the Stara drill (though even with that you have to back out of the trigger, open the other cover, then re-enter the trigger). I couldn't get the Horsch 9m drill to fill with seed at all.

The Lemken Azurit would work sporadically (like 1/20 times) however it's worse in a way in that the rear accepts fertiliser as well as the front tank.... however you can fill up the rear to a silly amount (seemingly infinite - in the picture below I've added ~£180,000 worth of fertiliser (104,663L), even though fertiliser isn't listed as a filltype for the Azurit in-game, and the Solitair fertiliser tank wasn't attached.

I suggested in the thread for the first version (https://www.fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=204888.0) that adding a second trigger (separate one for seed and another for fertiliser) might work, however I couldn't get that working either - the seed one simply wouldn't do anything for the Horsch or Lemken, though it did work for the Stara.

Currently I think your only option for loading drills with triggers is to use drills which use separate covers.

this_is_gav
MVP
Joined December 2010

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 01:58:35 pm »

I've tested all of the stock equipment and GIANTS mods released so far. Green works with all included filltypes but red doesn't fill with both seed and fertiliser (only one or the other).

Just to reiterate as far as I'm aware this will affect all seed/fertiliser triggers in mods, not only this mod.

Seed drills:
Amazone D9 (seed)
Vaderstad Spirit R 300S (seed)
Agro Masz Salvis 3800 (seed and fertiliser)*
Stara Ceres Master 3570 (seed and fertiliser)*
Kuhn BTF 4000 and TF 1512 combination (seeds)
Vaderstad Rapid A 600S (seeds)

Horsch Pronto 9 DC
Lemken Solitair 12 (seeds)**
Stara Estrela 32 (seeds and fertliser)***

Amazone Condor 15001
Great PlainsYP-2425A (seeds)
Hatzenbichler Terminator TH15 and TH1400 combination (seeds and fertiliser)
Vaderstad Seed Halk and Air Cart combination (seeds and fertiliser)
Great Plains 3P1006NT (seeds and fertiliser)*
(GIANTS mod)

Planters:
Amazone ED 3000-C (seed and fertiliser)***
Kvernland Optima V (seed and fertiliser)***

Lemken Azurit 9 and Solitair 23 combination
Vaderstad Tempo V 8 and FS 2200 combination
Horsch Maestro 12 SW*
Vaderstad Tempo L 16
Kuhn Planter 3 R 12
(GIANTS mod)

* need to fill with one, back out of trigger, open the other cover and then re-enter trigger.
** will only fill when the drill has been unfolded (required to open the cover)
*** though there is only one cover, I was able to repeatedly fill with both fertiliser then seed. Your mileage may vary. Also need to re-enter trigger.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 02:01:10 pm by this_is_gav » Logged

Vorden
Regular
Joined November 2016
Farm Sim Veteran

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 05:00:05 pm »

Wow thanks for testing this!  Still unfortunate Giants hasn't fixed this issue, do they even know about it?  I can't get the seed tender to work right either, probably for the same reasons.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page