FS-UK has been updated! Find out more

Farming Simulator UK Forums

Unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator and FS mods.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

[Support] Lease Easy

Seen 442 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1]
  Print  
akuenzi
One certain harried accountant
MVP
Joined January 2015

« on: November 25, 2018, 07:33:54 pm »

This is an automatically generated support topic for the mod 'Lease Easy' - Click here to view

If you need help using this mod, please reply to this topic.

Dwinesk
Joined June 2017

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 04:21:39 pm »

Hi. I think I found an issue in this mod. I changed the wheels on a sprayer that had fertilizer in it and I was awarded money as if the fertilizer was sold (returning a rental or selling equipment) though the fertilizer was still in the sprayer.
akuenzi
One certain harried accountant
MVP
Joined January 2015

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 01:01:47 pm »

Hi. I think I found an issue in this mod. I changed the wheels on a sprayer that had fertilizer in it and I was awarded money as if the fertilizer was sold (returning a rental or selling equipment) though the fertilizer was still in the sprayer.
Hi Dwinesk,

Thanks for letting me know about this ~ I'll definitely need to check it out.  No guarantees that I'll be smart enough to figure out how to fix it, though.  But in the meantime, it sounds like you received a nice 'manufacturer's rebate' on those tires! Cheesy

Dwinesk
Joined June 2017

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 06:58:25 pm »

Hi Dwinesk,

Thanks for letting me know about this ~ I'll definitely need to check it out.  No guarantees that I'll be smart enough to figure out how to fix it, though.  But in the meantime, it sounds like you received a nice 'manufacturer's rebate' on those tires! Cheesy

Hahahaha decent rebate indeed.. but you know when a deal is too good to be true, it's probably just as such! I would prefer not to have a knock on my door late at night at the demand for a kidney that was "supposedly" purchased earlier LOL Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page