FS-UK has been updated! Find out more

Farming Simulator UK Forums

Unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator and FS mods.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

**SPOILERS** Farming Simulator 19: Stream Week **SPOILERS**

Seen 11052 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
  Print  
this_is_gav
MVP
Joined December 2010

« on: November 12, 2018, 11:04:47 am »

Every day until next Monday GIANTS will be streaming Farming Simulator 19 from their Erlangen office. Please keep any discussions about the streams, or anything seen in them, in this thread.

I believe all the streams will be on GIANTS Youtube and Twitch channels.

English streams begin at 19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET / 11:00 PST. German streams start two hours earlier.

English streams will feature:

RainbowDave Youtube | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Virtual Farmer Youtube | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Schedule of the English streams:

Monday 12 November: What's new in FS19, featuring Virtual Farmer, Simul8 and Martin Rabl (aka Amboss, GIANTS PR Manager)
Link: What's new in FS19 (English)

Tuesday 13 November: Exploration of the US map, featuring Virtual Farmer, Simul8 and Martin Rabl
Link: Farming Simulator 19 - The US Map

Wednesday 14 November: Q&A with the QA team, featuring Virtual Farmer, Simul8 and Kenneth Burgess (aka Lethian, GIANTS QA Team)
Link: Q&A with the QA team

Thursday 15 November: New game modes, featuring Virtual Farmer, Simul8 and Lars Malcharek (aka Lisertan, GIANTS Community Manager)
Link: New Game Modes

Friday 16 November: Q&A with the marketing team, featuring Virtual Farmer, Simul8 and Martin Rabl
Link: Marketing QnA

Saturday 17 November: FS19 gameplay, featuring RainbowDave, Lars Malcharek and Christian Ammann (GIANTS Founder and CEO)
Link: Career Gameplay Mode

Sunday 18 November: Multiplayer gameplay, featuring RainbowDave, Martin Rabl and Christian Ammann

Monday 19 November: Multiplayer gameplay, featuring RainbowDave, Martin Rabl and Kenneth Burgess
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 10:08:05 am by this_is_gav » Logged

this_is_gav
MVP
Joined December 2010

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 05:19:22 pm »

Watching the German stream now.

The shop is all separated, so power harrows and listed separate to disc harrows for example, same as on the website.

There's a "field info" box when standing in a field. Can't see what's on it yet though!

Bales can now be bought in the shop.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 05:23:14 pm by this_is_gav » Logged

this_is_gav
MVP
Joined December 2010

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 05:54:41 pm »

"You're not tired" flashed up briefly in the house at the end of the German stream, so it looks as though the skipping the night feature (announced months ago) has morphed into a basic sleep pattern.

English stream starts in 65 minutes.

CaraML59
Regular
Joined January 2018

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 06:26:04 pm »

Saw that but I think it's good as it gives you a reason to go back into the house. 

Looking forward to a stream I can understand Wink

Retired, so I have a lot of time to enjoy gaming now, lucky me Smiley
Sanderrr
Regular
Joined September 2010

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 06:33:06 pm »

Marc said the rain inside cabs will be gone! Yay!  Grin (in the stream, around 32 minutes into it)
Only with one catch. It depends on if you have the collectors edition, cd version, download version etc. And to be sure, you need to have the day one patch.

robbie
RWModding
Joined August 2011
It only takes 1 person to help hundreds.

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 06:58:36 pm »

in the stream area now and 3 mins to go and for some reason without anything playing Giant's have got 911 likes for doing nothing Yet! and 16 dislikes ? WOW

Timbojigs
Regular
Joined April 2011

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2018, 07:01:47 pm »

in the stream area now and 3 mins to go and for some reason without anything playing Giant's have got 911 likes for doing nothing Yet! and 16 dislikes ? WOW

The dislikes are the Cattle and Crops crew
CaraML59
Regular
Joined January 2018

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2018, 07:19:14 pm »

I'm frustrated by a clash... Masterchef or GiantsFS19... I'll have to play catch-up later on youtube,  darn it Sad

Retired, so I have a lot of time to enjoy gaming now, lucky me Smiley
Mobias
Veteran
Joined September 2017

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2018, 07:38:57 pm »

It does look really nice, I must say. The way the lighting and everything comes together is such a step up from FS-17. And the new sky looks really nice too.  Loving the look of the US map. Giants have obviously learned a lot from map modders about creating more realistic looking maps for the base game.  
Arrancar
Regular
Joined June 2016

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2018, 07:50:38 pm »

Man seem like they still did not fix that screen tearing from previous games. What worked for me : Turn off V-sync in game settings, force V-sync through Nvidia control panel. Weird thing is, it's literally only FS games for me.
Graphics looks nice. Kinda scared what will the recommended settings be. I guess I can say goodbye to max. settings, 1080p and 60 FPS like I had in all previous games.
TRS
500+
Joined August 2012

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2018, 08:04:19 pm »

The dislikes are the Cattle and Crops crew

Then the FS crew must do it to  cattle and crops!
TRS
500+
Joined August 2012

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2018, 08:06:39 pm »

From what I saw in the stream, the game looks good, but it seemed to show what we have seen already from some of the giants trailers.
Joey3200
Joined January 1970

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2018, 08:13:16 pm »

From what I saw in the stream, the game looks good, but it seemed to show what we have seen already from some of the giants trailers.
Yes that’s the plan, they aren’t going to go and release all the new things we are yet to know. That’s no fun and will mean waste of time. Theyre not stupid so they will make it last until the very second the game is released for you to find out more.
Willbobber
FS-UK Mod Tester
Contributor
Joined February 2016
Knowledge is the spice of life.

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2018, 08:24:22 pm »

Martin did mention that the communal tyres are used for snow clearing etc. I wonder if that is a slip of the tongue and it maybe in game or is he just suggesting that for real life??

Don't follow me I'm lost.
samgummy
Regular
Joined March 2014

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2018, 08:28:09 pm »

Martin did mention that the communal tyres are used for snow clearing etc. I wonder if that is a slip of the tongue and it maybe in game or is he just suggesting that for real life??
Yeah I think it was a slip of tough as would not be the first thing that would come to my mind so I wonder if it snows in the game and will have to be cleared.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page