FS-UK has been updated! Find out more

Farming Simulator UK Forums

Unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator and FS mods.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

Vehicle price change

Seen 301 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1]
  Print  
igna
Joined September 2010

« on: October 12, 2018, 04:48:10 am »

Hello, long time I don't post here.

Today I was starting a new map and I remembered that MR mod alters the prices of vehicles in the store.
To someone just playing with MR the prices might make sense, but since I'm playing with gearbox and other mods, the original (and btw real) price of vehicles better represents their performance. For example, a Small CVT tractor should cost more than an equivalent with a manual transmission, and so it does in the base game, however their price is the almost same with the mod. Can I disable this price change? Alter a .lua file maybe?

TLDR: How can I stop MR from changing the prices of vehicles and implements?
dural
Area Moderator
Joined May 2010

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 06:44:42 pm »

Hello,

can you give a full example ? (which tractors are you comparing thinking the base game is more exact than MR ? this is really "far" in time for me to remember)
I don't remember having set a "script" to modify vehicles prices.
I think the prices are those from the xml of each vehicles. And so, you can find them in the "FS17_moreRealistic\data\vehiclesOverriding" folder.
I suppose some prices are the same as the base game, and when there was too much a difference with what we should get IRL, I modified them.
igna
Joined September 2010

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 11:38:43 pm »

Sorry I feel like an idiot, prices never changes, it was just me forgetting that prices shown are for a base model tractor. This already happened to me once, happens when you start playing after working long hours into the night.

We can delete the post  Undecided   Facepalm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page