FS-UK has been updated! Find out more

Farming Simulator UK Forums

Unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator and FS mods.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

Announcement: Forum Management

Seen 1851 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
BFG
Forum Shepherd
MVP
Joined August 2009

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2018, 10:07:29 pm »

Thanks BFG, it means a lot coming from you!.

Heck i forgot to actually write the inportant bit I was thinking but didn't type - thankyou for all your time and dediction to the forum!!!

"engage brain before operating keyboard" | Mr chuckles the nipple monkey
Willbobber
FS-UK Mod Tester
Contributor
Joined February 2016
Knowledge is the spice of life.

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2018, 10:32:16 pm »

Congrats guys. Youll do a great job.
Have a good rest Yeli, health and family above all else pal

Don't follow me I'm lost.
milpol
MVP
Joined January 2012
RSend Software, we create mods with Blender.

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2018, 11:21:08 pm »

Take care of yourself Yelibam, your situation is why I have been vacant for modding for over five years so I know where you are coming from. Take advantage of all assistance you can obtain with your loved one and make sure you have time out for yourself and look after your health to. Best wishes mate.
this_is_gav
Assistant Manager
Joined December 2010

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2018, 08:51:46 am »

Thanks guys. It's sad things needed changing with Yeli's situation but hopefully BulletBill and I can help keep things nice and smooth in the meantime. Smiley

It's been a swift change for me. This time last year I wasn't on the Forum Team and it feels like only  yesterday I was made an MVP (November 2016 apparently).

robbie
RWModding
Joined August 2011
It only takes 1 person to help hundreds.

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2018, 09:04:13 am »

I echo everything being said here, but also need to say it myself.

First of all  Yeli, number 1 important thing is you own health and family members, they must come first no matter what, but like has been said the forum also becomes like a drug and hard to keep away from it, so I know your head must be in bits ATM with dealing with yourself, family and the forum, so this is a great move for your own sake. Also Since you had become No: 1 on the forum I will also say, what a difference it has made to the forum being a better place to come. Slightly off topic I know how the forum has taken a less harsh approach, but also understand that any forum, not just this one must have rules and guidelines in place for it to keep open, otherwise it would have came to a ruin years ago, so TOP job on maintaining that for all of us to use.

One last thing Yeli, just take care of yourself and take things easy at home, looking after a member of family can also burn you out, so if you need help from elsewhere, ask for it and don't put yourself into a position, where it's you that needs looking after also, Hope you know what I mean, as there is always help outside.  

And secondly BulletBill - gav
Congrats you's 2 on this promotion, I know you's will do just fine at this new role, also know you have both been around long enough to make the right decision when needed in the forum, I myself juts being a Moderator on FS-UK, know that it takes a lot of your fee time, just to look through the forum, to keep it sane and running well, I wish you luck in continuing to do a great job, and many years to come.

AT ALL THREE

Wish yous luck

BulletBill
Frontier Design
Joined August 2014

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2018, 10:36:24 am »

Thank you all. I'll do my best to keep things running smoothly on this forum.

jgregg624
FS-UK Mod Tester
Contributor
Joined September 2010
I'm just gonna leave this here...

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2018, 03:59:09 pm »

Apologies for being a little late to the party, but I thought I’d still extend my congratulations on the promotions, two great guys!

Sorry to hear about your health yeli, i can only imagine it’ll be hard to step back from the site a bit we’ve still always gotta put out health and well being before us. Maybe now you might get a bit more time to actually go and play the game you’ve been managing an online forum for for the a good while now 😜😂

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page