FS-UK has been updated! Find out more

Farming Simulator UK Forums

Unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator and FS mods.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

[Support] Blake Farm

Seen 6166 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
hossblake
Joined March 2017

« on: May 16, 2018, 10:12:11 am »

This is an automatically generated support topic for the mod 'Blake Farm' - Click here to view

If you need help using this mod, please reply to this topic.
Roflin
Joined June 2016

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 10:37:01 pm »

Absolutely Wonderful! I grew up in Millington, Michigan. This area is just west of Swaffer and Vassar Roads where my family farm is! Thank You!
Timbojigs
Regular
Joined April 2011

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 03:36:42 am »

I have only opened this and "drove around" in GE (as I do all maps before playing them) and then I actually drove around for about 30 minutes. This is an absolutely stunningly realistic map. Very well done. Thank You.
Senutyenool
Regular
Joined September 2016
Need... BIGGER... Wheels......!

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 04:25:42 am »

**SOLVED**  *The map wasn't the issue*

Question, is this map Seasons ready?  Reason I ask is because it keeps freezing everytime I put the Seasons mod back in.  
Cheers
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 06:03:53 am by Senutyenool » Logged

Growing old disgracefully and taking nothing with me........... Tongue
ccs101
FS-UK Mod Tester
Forum Team
Joined September 2012
The detail guy...

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 07:26:40 am »

Question, is this map Seasons ready?  Reason I ask is because it keeps freezing everytime I put the Seasons mod back in. 
Cheers
any errors in your logfile?  Are you ensuring that you have NO other maps in the mod folder when using this map?  Even if the other maps are not "selected" in the menu, the scripts can interfere with this map... so, for testing, remove all other maps first. Smiley

Senutyenool
Regular
Joined September 2016

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 09:32:26 am »

any errors in your logfile?  Are you ensuring that you have NO other maps in the mod folder when using this map?  Even if the other maps are not "selected" in the menu, the scripts can interfere with this map... so, for testing, remove all other maps first. Smiley

Okay, below is the log file, and the only mod loaded is Seasons.  Not freezing anymore, however, still getting the continual .lua error (deleted all other lines from log as they were not relevant to this issue)

Code:
[Seasons] Loading Seasons 1.3.0.0-develop_8c68e48 - 4151030d61103e6c0f31d790b73d6738
data/sky/skyUS_day_night.i3d (18.79) ms
data/sky/rain.i3d (3.28) ms
data/sky/hail.i3d (1.94) ms
data/sky/dust.i3d (1.79) ms
E:/03. Games/Farming Simulator 2017/mods/Blake Farm/FS17_RM_Seasons/resources/environment/snow.i3d (0.72) ms
E:/03. Games/Farming Simulator 2017/mods/Blake Farm/FS17_Blake_Farm/maps/map01.i3d (4229.86) ms
FabrikScript v2.1.0: FabrikScript.onCreate(7274) load fermentingsilo
Script StableManureArea v1.0.0-15 by Marhu hook AnimalHusbandry.updateManure! Support on http://marhu.net
[Seasons] ssEconomy: Problem in economy data: not all transitions are configured in economy.fills.fill(18).factors
[Seasons] ssGrowthManagerData: Additional growth data found - loading: E:/03. Games/Farming Simulator 2017/mods/Blake Farm/FS17_Blake_Farm/seasons_growth.xml
E:/03. Games/Farming Simulator 2017/mods/Blake Farm/FS17_RM_Seasons/resources/environment/snow_materialHolder.i3d (12.05) ms
E:/03. Games/Farming Simulator 2017/mods/Blake Farm/FS17_RM_Seasons/resources/replacementTextures/materialHolder.i3d (235.61) ms
E:/03. Games/Farming Simulator 2017/mods/Blake Farm/FS17_Blake_Farm/maps/seasons/materialHolder.i3d (70.74) ms
Enabled withering
[Seasons] ssGrowthManager: First time growth reset - this will only happen once in a new savegame
Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
dataS/scripts/utils/Utils.lua(298) : attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'v2' (a nil value)

Also, when Season mod is loaded and I go to the 'Settings screen' you will notice in the bottom l/h side (see attached image) the field description images 'garbled' and no text definitions, and also 'double' entries (one word overlayed on another) on the 'keys' with the Deutz tractor shown multiple times.

All advice/help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

* Glitches.png (43.92 KB, 681x772 - viewed 52 times.)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 09:40:49 am by Senutyenool » Logged

Senutyenool
Regular
Joined September 2016

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 09:39:07 am »

any errors in your logfile?  Are you ensuring that you have NO other maps in the mod folder when using this map?  Even if the other maps are not "selected" in the menu, the scripts can interfere with this map... so, for testing, remove all other maps first. Smiley

Blah, failed to answer this first.  

Absolutely certain no other maps are loaded as each map gets its own folder (and accompanying mods) and also use Dashboard which ensures no 'bleed' from other mods/maps.

Alagos
Regular
Joined September 2013

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2018, 11:13:53 am »

More than 1 map in the mods folder shouldn't cause problems anymore.
shivs08
Joined August 2015

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2018, 01:34:52 pm »

First off, excellent map.  I'm sure your Grandfather would be very proud. 

Just a quick question.  What is the name of the transform group for the map border?  I'm looking to remove the collision in notepad like I have in other maps but I don't know what it's labeled as.  GE doesn't work very well on my PC so I have to do this kind of stuff in notepad.  Thanks!
hossblake
Joined March 2017

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2018, 03:15:03 pm »

Blah, failed to answer this first. 

Absolutely certain no other maps are loaded as each map gets its own folder (and accompanying mods) and also use Dashboard which ensures no 'bleed' from other mods/maps.

I have a feeling someone smarter about this stuff than I am will need to answer this one...

Are there any other mods in the folder for the map other than seasons?  Even if they are not selected to load in the game, if they are in the folder they can cause issues.
hossblake
Joined March 2017

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2018, 03:19:20 pm »

Absolutely Wonderful! I grew up in Millington, Michigan. This area is just west of Swaffer and Vassar Roads where my family farm is! Thank You!

Go Cardinals!  Is it that dairy farm on Vassar Rd?
Roflin
Joined June 2016

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2018, 11:09:00 pm »

Our Farm borders the South Side of Kienaths Dairy Farm. Our land runs behind the car Salvage yard and South from there....Roflin
hossblake
Joined March 2017

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2018, 11:48:19 pm »

Just a quick question.  What is the name of the transform group for the map border?  I'm looking to remove the collision in notepad like I have in other maps but I don't know what it's labeled as.  GE doesn't work very well on my PC so I have to do this kind of stuff in notepad.  Thanks!

"collisionBox" and there are several of them.
Senutyenool
Regular
Joined September 2016

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2018, 01:35:41 am »

I have a feeling someone smarter about this stuff than I am will need to answer this one...

Are there any other mods in the folder for the map other than seasons?  Even if they are not selected to load in the game, if they are in the folder they can cause issues.

Pity that's not the reason, it's initially what I thought too, that some other mod was 'interfering' with the map, however, tested with only the map and Seasons loaded in their own folder by themselves (and the DLC, but these were not selected to run) and still received the error.

On to another subject, ABSOLUTELY brilliant map, you can actually 'see' the 'love' that has gone into this and my hats off to you for taking this to a personal level (beyond the normal, "I lived here").  It shows that some mappers really put their soul into what they are re-creating and this is what I look for in either a map or mod as you can be assured that the map/mod will be of the highest quality.  Again, thanks much for an excellent map.

Cheers

PS:  Does the Farmall still work?  Looks in pristine condition.

aklein
Regular
Joined December 2016

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2018, 02:06:23 am »

i fired the map up with seasons and had no errors in the log.  In looking at your log I saw this folder path.

Games/Farming Simulator 2017/mods/Blake Farm/FS17_RM_Seasons/resources/environment/snow.i3d (

You have a Blake Farm folder within the mods folder that the map and the seasons mod seems to be in.  I know you made reference to a Dashboard application.  i am not familiar with this but I have to wonder if that may be causing the issues as maybe seasons is expecting a specific path that does not include that interim folder between the mods folder and the map and the mods themselves.

Is there anyway you can try this with the map and seasons just in Farming Simulator 2017/mods vs the Farming Simulator 2017/mods/Blake Farm/ folder
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page