FS-UK has been updated! Find out more

Farming Simulator UK Forums

Unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator and FS mods.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

[FS17] MR Horsch vehicle pack

Seen 4949 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1]
  Print  
gogis
Joined August 2010

« on: January 11, 2018, 09:09:15 am »

Hello dural, i downloaded the Horsh addon and when i was browsing the shop i noticed that in Auger Wagons tab there are 2 mods that dont have the "MR" prefix on them, these are Horsh Shuttle 8.000 and Horsh Seed Tender 10T. Using them with MR vehicle, in my case, the Manitou MLT 840 and Horsh Seed Tender 10T, the seed tender keeps sliding when stationary. So i thought that these are not converted to MR, since they dont seem to work well with MR vehicles.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 10:34:30 am by dural » Logged
dural
Area Moderator
Joined May 2010

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 10:33:21 am »

Hello dural, i downloaded the Horsh addon and when i was browsing the shop i noticed that in Auger Wagons tab there are 2 mods that dont have the "MR" prefix on them, these are Horsh Shuttle 8.000 and Horsh Seed Tender 10T. Using them with MR vehicle, in my case, the Manitou MLT 840 and Horsh Seed Tender 10T, the seed tender keeps sliding when stationary. So i thought that these are not converted to MR, since they dont seem to work well with MR vehicles.

these are "special" vehicles in the shop (bundle = 2 vehicles bought at the same time)

so, all 3 vehicles are converted to MR (horschTransportTrailer, horschShuttle8000, horschSeedTender) but the "bundleItem" are not labelled as MR.
I can look at that, but it will only display MR in the shop. No change in the game when playing.

Problem = are you trying to use the "horschTransportTrailer" with a filled "horschShuttle8000" or "horschSeedTender" ?
make sure you are using the "horschTransportTrailer" only to move empty "horschShuttle8000" or "horschSeedTender" from place to place in your farmyard.
As IRL, this "horschTransportTrailer" can't handle the tool filled.
And is absolutely not meant to be use on public road (very light frame, very small tires, no brakes, "tricycle" concept = very likely to tip over at "high" speed  or on uneven ground)

You have to put and attach the "tank" (horschShuttle8000 or horschSeedTender) on a truck before filling it and using it.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 10:40:49 am by dural » Logged
gogis
Joined August 2010

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 11:24:16 am »

i was trying to use horshSeedTender on that tricycle transport trailer and when filled, said tender would slide while stationary on dirt. now that i thought about it, it makes much more sense to use a truck instead of that trailer. thank you.
dural
Area Moderator
Joined May 2010

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 11:35:20 am »

IRL, this "trailer" (let's say, wheeled support frame) would be "crushed" under the load (5000L of fertilizer = about 6T, 5000L of seeds = about 3T => 9T + the empty tank weight = more than 10T on 3 car wheels)

In the game, the frame can't break, but the suspension system and joint between components will tell you something is wrong.
It would be better to have some "warning", maybe in the shop for the player.
The shop clearly lack of useful data in the present game.
But since this is a multilanguage game, all "texts" are very costly (full text length can vary from one country to another. Each time you update something, you have to translate it to all languages. Text with "dynamic" words can be problematic because the key work is not at the same place depending on the language)
An so, this is quite "hard" to provide a good "item description", especially taking into consideration this is technical stuff and there are a lot of vehicles/tools in the base game.

EDIT : both the Horsh Shuttle 8.000 and Horsh Seed Tender 10T will appear as "MR" in the next release (FIXED)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:07:36 pm by dural » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page