FS-UK has been updated! Find out more

Farming Simulator UK Forums

Unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator and FS mods.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

Mudrunner

Seen 680 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Alex_660
Formally: AJR Contracting PC ONLY
1000+
Joined June 2017
AJR Contracting boss

« on: November 29, 2017, 08:51:52 pm »

Whats everyone's thoughts

I love the game

AJR Contracting boss. Call me Alex.
My "Must learn" "make my forum posts longer and more detailed Cheesy"
jgregg624
FS-UK Mod Tester
Contributor
Joined September 2010
I'm just gonna leave this here...

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 10:24:30 am »

Can anyone actually explain to me what this game actually is? Is it just another spin tyres or is it more like an extreme truck sim this time? I’m confused going off what im seeing.
Is it worth the investment or is it just like the first spin tyres? Which I’ll be honest without an actual objective in game was rather boring

Blue Painted
Regular
Joined January 2017

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 10:46:42 am »

AFAIK, Spintires Mudrunner is the same as Spintires only taken over a different (better?) publisher. In my experience it suffers from being a nice game driving through mud and water rather pointlessly .... you get to pick up some wet and muddy logs, risking life and limb crossing fast flowing rivers for .... the wet and muddy logs ....

Ford tractors, Claas combines and Dowdeswell ploughs!
shuffy
Joined January 1970

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 10:57:22 am »

The problem is the devs are not focused on fixing bugs so the game is a nightmare bad u.i runs on 32bit ram meaning 2gb maximum = poor game .. dont get me wrong i have had my time with it and even built a map but the games broken and always will be as they have now abandoned it for nintendo switch and mudrunners 2 which will probably be next year.
Dogface
Veteran
Joined January 2017
FS17 on PC

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2018, 11:35:09 am »

Spintires Mudrunner is basically Spintires, with a few extra maps and trucks. It also has maps in the Steam Workshop.

Spintires is one of those games I bought on Steam Sale, and then played for a hundred hours. I am a huge fan of the game, and when Mudrunner came out, I bought it to support the developer. I played the new maps and one mod-map, and it was fun.

If you don't have Spintires, definitely get Mudrunner. If you had Spintires and want an expansion pack, buy Mudrunner on sale.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page