FS-UK has been updated! Find out more

Farming Simulator UK Forums

Unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator and FS mods.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

FS17 Version 1.3.1 - Possible Bugs

Seen 9490 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Dzi4d3k
MVP
Joined April 2015

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2017, 11:07:01 am »

the 2015 one was exactly the same... actually, if you look at a real one up close, those holes are not for taillights at all... when the unit is unfolded and in the cultivation position, these holes have part of the frame inside them, lights would not fit. IRL, these units have an "add-on" option to have "lighting equipment" called "variant II" which is a small metal plate which hangs off the side on either side of the "holes" this plate would have a red light and an amber light in it... so, this is not a bug at all but the way these machines appear IRL... Smiley

Sounds like "fix" could be done by proper mod with additional configuration option. though I'm not sure if customization work for non-vehicle equipment.
phantoms
Regular
Joined January 2016
Grumpy 'ol man

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2017, 04:59:59 pm »

ccs101, thank you. Learned something new.
fatov
Realismus Modding
Joined March 2016

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2017, 09:48:53 pm »

I have never seen this mentioned anywhere, but I might just be a bit blind.

If I buy animals directly at the stable (with the fee) I select one pig, then use the scroll wheel to increment my order to a large number and click buy, I get the pigs, even though I had no where near that amount of money required on hand and I am left with a huge number of pigs and an incredible amount of negative balance on my account.
Tried this multiple times without mods and still same result.

This is rather game breaking and I can't believe it took me 500 hours of play to find it.

Has anyone else had the same experience?

"Much good work is lost for the lack of a little more."
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page