Farming Simulator UK Forums

The biggest unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

[Support] McHale Fusion 3

Seen 11229 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
SamN
SamN Modding
Joined October 2009
SamN Modding

« on: December 25, 2015, 02:00:59 pm »

This is an automatically generated support topic for the mod 'McHale Fusion 3' - Click here to view

If you need help using this mod, please reply to this topic.

Totenfarmer
500+
Joined May 2011

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 05:30:32 pm »

First, thank you very much for this, it looks really nice.
couple of questions though: Since you can wrap all bales, is this fully compatible with the bale extension mod by Upsidedown ?
If I wrap straw bales, will they be weatherproof as to bale extensions requirements, and will the quality and price of the bales be correct ?
SamN
SamN Modding
Joined October 2009
SamN Modding

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 07:31:32 pm »

First, thank you very much for this, it looks really nice.
couple of questions though: Since you can wrap all bales, is this fully compatible with the bale extension mod by Upsidedown ?
If I wrap straw bales, will they be weatherproof as to bale extensions requirements, and will the quality and price of the bales be correct ?

I've never tested it with the bale extension, but I remember the fusion 2 was compatible, and not much has changed. I don't actually know if it wraps straw, despite what I wrote in the description =/ I know the ursus doesn't, and this wraps in the same way.

JohnDeere1952
1000+
Joined March 2012
A little kindness goes a long way.

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 07:55:10 pm »

I've never tested it with the bale extension, but I remember the fusion 2 was compatible, and not much has changed. I don't actually know if it wraps straw, despite what I wrote in the description =/ I know the ursus doesn't, and this wraps in the same way.
I tried it on straw earlier today. It does not wrap straw at least for me.

AEM Moderator
madmex
Regular
Joined June 2014

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2015, 11:07:55 pm »

I have try mowed grass and that can be wrapped
nifarmer
Regular
Joined November 2010

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 08:19:38 pm »

I tried it on straw earlier today. It does not wrap straw at least for me.

Keen to know who wraps straw in real life. Not something we would do in Ireland. We would wrap haylage or silage bales, but never would wrap straw.
SamN
SamN Modding
Joined October 2009
SamN Modding

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2015, 08:22:47 pm »

Keen to know who wraps straw in real life. Not something we would do in Ireland. We would wrap haylage or silage bales, but never would wrap straw.

We have done at home on multiple occasions, if the straw is damp and the weather is looking bad, and also if we want to stack some outside. Back on subject now - no it doesn't wrap straw, but I'm limited there by GIANTS scripts, and its not worth the work to overcome that.

Galwaygrass
1000+
Joined August 2011
I prefer a Lighter shade of Green....Fendt ;-)

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2015, 08:39:27 pm »

Is this compatible with courseplay ? The fusion 2 was not if I recall. Looks amazing just downloading it now

Personally, I prefer a Lighter shade of 'Green'
SamN
SamN Modding
Joined October 2009
SamN Modding

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2015, 09:42:25 pm »

Is this compatible with courseplay ? The fusion 2 was not if I recall. Looks amazing just downloading it now

=/ not the foggiest. If someone can tell me what I need to do to make it compatible, I'll happily do it.

pagansouls
Joined February 2015

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2015, 11:26:02 pm »

try it with this mod http://www.modhoster.com/mods/automatisches-abladen-eines-ballenwicklers works with followme mod.
iscarriah57
Joined September 2014

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2015, 05:12:02 pm »

First thanks for this very nice mod !

I've got an issue with the Fusion 3 and the Bale Extension mod. As long as you're using the default mod directory both work together flawlessly. Recently I started using Modmanager Pro (http://fs-uk.com/mods/view/37054/fs15-modmanagerpro). This utility modifies the mod directory for the different profiles. And when I'm using a custom mod directory there's a conflict between the McHale and the Bale Extension mod. As soon as I start baling grass, big FPS drop and the game becomes unplayable. Tested on standard map with only these 2 mods and I've got following messages in the log :

Code:
C:\Users\Marc\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2015\test//mchaleFusion3/mchaleFusion3.i3d (75.77 ms)
Error: failed to load i3d file 'C:\Users\Marc\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2015\test//mchaleFusion3/C:\Users\Marc\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2015\test//ZZZ_baleExtension/bales/roundbaleGrass_w112_d130.i3d'
Warning (LUA): Unknown entity id 0 in method name: getChildAt.
LUA call stack:
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/vehicles/specializations/Baler.lua(551) : getChildAt
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/Utils.lua(1808) : newFunc
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/vehicles/specializations/Baler.lua(405) : setFillLevel
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/vehicles/Vehicle.lua(2729) : updateTick
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/network/Server.lua(69) : updateTick
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/BaseMission.lua(1185) : update
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/FSBaseMission.lua(1567) : update
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/missions/mission00.lua(213) : update
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/missions/CareerMap02.lua(129) : update
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/main.lua(1440) : update
Warning (LUA): Argument to method 'setRigidBodyType' is nil
-- from D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/vehicles/specializations/Baler.lua:552
Warning (LUA): Unknown entity id 0 in method name: delete.
LUA call stack:
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/vehicles/specializations/Baler.lua(554) : delete
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/Utils.lua(1808) : newFunc
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/vehicles/specializations/Baler.lua(405) : setFillLevel
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/vehicles/Vehicle.lua(2729) : updateTick
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/network/Server.lua(69) : updateTick
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/BaseMission.lua(1185) : update
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/FSBaseMission.lua(1567) : update
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/missions/mission00.lua(213) : update
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/missions/CareerMap02.lua(129) : update
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/main.lua(1440) : update

Don't know if this issue is McHale or Bale Extension related. I have also tested the Fusion 2 and older versions of Bale Extension mod, same results : they wok together in the default mod directory and they bite each other as soon as you're using another mod directory.

Hope that someone can help !
ZooBurgh
Joined July 2015

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2015, 06:59:06 pm »

Excellent Mod all around.  One problem I have experienced is it really bogs down tractors in the 120-250 bhp range.  I've tried it with stock and mod tractors, with the same results.  I know this can work on tractors at the low end, you can see the McHale being pulled by a 300 series Fendt here: http://youtu.be/LHlmf_FXgmc maybe it's just my combination of mods?
Russ
Admin
Joined March 2009

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2015, 07:02:08 pm »

Excellent Mod all around.  One problem I have experienced is it really bogs down tractors in the 120-250 bhp range.  I've tried it with stock and mod tractors, with the same results.  I know this can work on tractors at the low end, you can see the McHale being pulled by a 300 series Fendt here: http://youtu.be/LHlmf_FXgmc maybe it's just my combination of mods?
Having used a Fusion 2, I wouldn't want to use it on anything less than 200hp, especially when chopping or on hills or with a wide open rake. After about 240hp though it doesn't even change the engine note when you've got a bale made in the chamber. You have to remember you have two bales being carried, and constant hydraulic flow to the wrapper deck, and knives.. it's quite demanding.

I'd say that video is perhaps a little bit "set up". Look at the swaths, they are basically mower rows, no more than 8ft or 10ft of grass there (not the usual 30ft rows!). And he's on flatish ground and probably not chopping the grass either.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 07:11:38 pm by Russ » Logged

Want to chat about Farming Simulator? Join our Discord
ZooBurgh
Joined July 2015

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2015, 07:12:31 pm »

Thanks for the quick reply, I threw it on my Fendt 724 again on fresh cut, no problems. It was on my end, the swaths I baled previously were too deep for the combo. 5 stars, cheers.
pagansouls
Joined February 2015

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2015, 09:16:16 am »

have had same problem with Bale Extension mod and modded balers.
fixed by making sure mods are in a folder called mods it can be a sub folder ("C:\Users\dad\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2015\Belgique Profonde\mods") my set up.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page