FS-UK has been updated! Find out more

Farming Simulator UK Forums

Unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator and FS mods.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Where is everything?

Ahoy there, guest!

[Support] Knight 2050 Vista

Seen 3732 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1]
  Print  
petorious
MVP
Joined August 2009
View my profile

« on: February 07, 2015, 01:31:32 pm »

This is an automatically generated support topic for the mod 'Knight 2050 Vista' - Click here to view

If you need help using this mod, please reply to this topic.
nor3msti
Regular
Joined July 2014
View my profile

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 03:33:26 pm »

Thanks for the mod by the way, was wondering if you are planning on making it compatible with the soilmanagement mod, and reason I ask is because it will not allow me to fill but one type of fertilizer, i get the option to chose a different fertilizer type but when i press the key nothing changes on the fertilizer type.
again thanks for this mod

“For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.”
2 Corinthians 5:21
JohnDeere1952
1000+
Joined March 2012
A little kindness goes a long way.
View my profile

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 04:27:21 pm »

Thanks for the mod by the way, was wondering if you are planning on making it compatible with the soilmanagement mod, and reason I ask is because it will not allow me to fill but one type of fertilizer, i get the option to chose a different fertilizer type but when i press the key nothing changes on the fertilizer type.
The mod lets me change fertilizer types. Are you at the fill point when trying to change types,as you have to be at fill point to change. Otherwise you may have a mod conflict.

AEM Moderator
tater salad
MVP
Joined February 2013
View my profile

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 05:39:34 pm »

You have to have something in the tank to change the fill type.  Fill it with normal fertilizer (NPK) and then change the fill type while still sitting at the fill trigger.  You can also only refill the tank when set to type NPK.

I have already used the Knight with SoilMod, and it works just like any other sprayer.  This is not a problem with the Knight sprayer or SoilMod.  It is due to the sprayer fill trigger only having standard fertilizer as a fillType.
brooksfan62
Joined May 2015
View my profile

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 06:08:40 am »

So I am relatively  new to using Mods, so please excuse my question.  I downloaded then extracted and put the files in the mod folder.  When I fire up the game, it is not available for purchase.  What did I do wrong?  Thanks for any help!
ccs101
FS-UK Mod Tester
Mappers Paradise
Joined September 2012
The detail guy...
United States United States

View my profile

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 06:14:08 am »

So I am relatively  new to using Mods, so please excuse my question.  I downloaded then extracted and put the files in the mod folder.  When I fire up the game, it is not available for purchase.  What did I do wrong?  Thanks for any help!
First of all, you just place the .zip file in your mod folder, no need to extract anything... secondly, you need patch 1.2 installed (or higher) for the mod to show up, since the modDesc.xml version is "22" Smiley
brooksfan62
Joined May 2015
View my profile

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2015, 03:54:22 am »

First of all, you just place the .zip file in your mod folder, no need to extract anything... secondly, you need patch 1.2 installed (or higher) for the mod to show up, since the modDesc.xml version is "22" Smiley

SO I fixed what I did before with unpacking everything.  I fire up the game, on the main menu, click options, then click mods, when I scroll down, its there, but the two games I have going, ive checked all sales area, and I can not find it in game.  I assume im missing one more thing.  Sorry again for not really knowing how to do this.  This is only my second mod.  Thanks again for your help!
JohnKalel
Regular
Joined November 2014
View my profile

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 09:45:23 pm »

SO I fixed what I did before with unpacking everything.  I fire up the game, on the main menu, click options, then click mods, when I scroll down, its there, but the two games I have going, ive checked all sales area, and I can not find it in game.  I assume im missing one more thing.  Sorry again for not really knowing how to do this.  This is only my second mod.  Thanks again for your help!

Have you tried looking under the Mod section of the shop ? what was your first mod?

i was wondering is there an extra water trailer mod somewhere that i could hook onto the back of the sprayer ? i see there is a hook up point and just wondered if i could make use of it ....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page