FS-UK has been updated! Find out more

Farming Simulator UK Forums

Unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator and FS mods.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Where is everything?

Ahoy there, guest!

HUD gone

Seen 18423 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1]
  Print  
mbus489
Joined October 2014
View my profile

« on: November 06, 2014, 10:52:44 pm »

Hello I am running FS2011 on my (old) desktop running windows vista, everything was running fine until I added a couple of Mods, now part of my HUD is missing, top left where it shows what keys do what, clock and everything else works just that is missing. I apologies in advance I am new to forums, please feel free to give advice / feed back on how it works.
robbie
RWModding
Joined August 2011
We all get one chance in life, make it important
United Kingdom United Kingdom

View my profile

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 10:57:52 pm »

first of all look in your log and see if there is any error's in there, best to remove some mods one at a time into a different folder until you find the one that is causing the error.

Chewzacca861
Proper Job
1000+
Joined November 2013
United Kingdom United Kingdom

View my profile

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 11:10:10 pm »

I've had the same problem time and time again. Its the Hudhider that does it. It happened in fs13 aswell. You have to remove the hudhider and reinstall the game. Then add it back and it works good.

Somerset Born Somerset Bred!
camyb
Joined March 2015
Scotland Scotland

View my profile

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 11:16:53 pm »

kk so i have this same problem on fs 15 but i reinstalled the game and its still the same tried f1 to show hud again but nothing

ccs101
FS-UK Mod Tester
MVP
Joined September 2012
The detail guy...
United States United States

View my profile

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2015, 12:12:06 am »

check in your careerSavegame.xml in your savegame folder, look in the first line for helpText="true"... I have seen that any time I hit f5 ingame and "O" to hide the hud, etc... then it will always write the "true" to "false"... and I have to exit the game and change it in the careerSavegame.xml file. Did not ever have this issue until installing patch 1.3... Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page