Farming Simulator UK Forums

The biggest unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

[Support] Ferguson System

Seen 25097 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
rh
FS-UK Mod Tester
NI Modding
Joined April 2009

« on: September 07, 2014, 10:08:35 pm »

This is an automatically generated support topic for the mod 'Ferguson System' - Click here to view

If you need help using this mod, please reply to this topic.

NI Modding - alwyn, henly20, knut, peterj, rh, sam123
Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/@ni_modding
Visit our website http://nimodding.wordpress.com
conner456
Joined March 2013

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 11:27:53 pm »

How do you use the bale sledge?
LandyKid
Joined August 2010
YouTube - content creator

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 01:04:16 am »

maybe wrong but isn't the headlights supposed to have lenses ?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 07:50:06 pm by ppk5 » Logged
Riffman
1000+
Joined May 2010

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 07:04:35 am »

How do you use the bale sledge?

Reverse the baler to it and Q appears to attach it.....

Patoo_6
Joined January 2014

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 09:39:39 am »

Hi looks great but when ever I buy something works for about a minute then I can't leave any of the tractors and  the game goes all lagy and werid. Any ideas ( it's on spring hill valley )
BFG
Forum Shepherd
MVP
Joined August 2009

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 09:45:58 am »

Hi looks great but when ever I buy something works for about a minute then I can't leave any of the tractors and  the game goes all lagy and werid. Any ideas ( it's on spring hill valley )

Not without posting an error log !

"engage brain before operating keyboard" | Mr chuckles the nipple monkey
Patoo_6
Joined January 2014

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 09:50:48 am »

Not without posting an error log !

How do I do that
BFG
Forum Shepherd
MVP
Joined August 2009

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 10:11:13 am »

This has been answered so many times...

In your Farming Simulator folder is a log.txt file. you can either post the relevant section of it here (cut and paste) or its better if you attach the file - when posting here select the 'additional options' button below the text input window and select attach file - choose the log.txt and we can then view it.

Edit: for future reference - http://fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=164010.0
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 10:23:40 am by BFG » Logged

Trucking-Moe
Regular
Joined February 2014

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 11:50:44 am »

I cant operate the sled,the bales dont seem to be going into it in any appropriate fashion,they just spill in in piles then overflow,why is this?

BFG
Forum Shepherd
MVP
Joined August 2009

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 12:03:05 pm »

I cant operate the sled,the bales dont seem to be going into it in any appropriate fashion,they just spill in in piles then overflow,why is this?

Because thats exactly what happens in my experience with these old sledges. They will not immaculately align themselves for you, you do that by walking around and stacking them up Wink - just empty the sledge before it gets too full, then you can use the Grab6 still which will automatically align them for neat stacking.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 12:14:59 pm by BFG » Logged

rh
FS-UK Mod Tester
NI Modding
Joined April 2009

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 12:09:13 pm »

BFG is exactly correct. Take a look at this video and see how the bales are all over the place in the sledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynbS4ytCmkY

I recommend that you collect 6 bales at a time in the sledge as the grab for the loader only holds 6 at a time

NI Modding - alwyn, henly20, knut, peterj, rh, sam123
Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/@ni_modding
Visit our website http://nimodding.wordpress.com
BFG
Forum Shepherd
MVP
Joined August 2009

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 12:18:14 pm »

Im swaying OT but i can tell you a bale sledge is a blessing from above if your loading and stacking by hand - having big piles that you can load from rather than having to crawl around the field walking along by the trailer and lifting them as you go is exhausting - there are always a few fields that are too awkward, small or too steep for us to use the sledge on, and boy do you miss it!!

- ps its a fantastic pack RH, really enjoyed testing it out must have been a huge amount of work, some beautifully detailed animations etc!

Sorry, back on topic Wink

Trucking-Moe
Regular
Joined February 2014

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 01:37:01 pm »

Because thats exactly what happens in my experience with these old sledges. They will not immaculately align themselves for you, you do that by walking around and stacking them up Wink - just empty the sledge before it gets too full, then you can use the Grab6 still which will automatically align them for neat stacking.

BFG is exactly correct. Take a look at this video and see how the bales are all over the place in the sledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynbS4ytCmkY

I recommend that you collect 6 bales at a time in the sledge as the grab for the loader only holds 6 at a time

No yeah,thats fine,i was just curious whether i had missed something or whether that was how it was designed.

Thanks!
Psiclone
Regular
Joined May 2013

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 02:32:47 pm »

I have found that by snaking across the swathe as the bales are about to drop, you can slot the 6 you need for the grab in pretty neatly. Just have to time it right so as not to miss bits of swathe. This may not however, be the most realistic way of baling lol

If you PM me a message with "no subject" I may well believe you don't know what you're talking about.
Somnium
Joined September 2014

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 03:11:13 pm »

I have had some problems with this mod on the short time I have testet it.

I can't detach the trailer sitting on the tractor, have to use Manual Attaching mod to detach it.

On my first game I did buy all the items I wanted and did reset them to the farm and my game did get slow and the keys stop responding. I reload my last save before I did buy the equipment and did buy one item at a time until I did buy the baler and reset it to the farm. Thats when the game got slow and keys stop responding again.

My log have this error on it:

D:\Dokumenter\My Games\FS-LOI mods/Ferguson_System/Ferguson_Baler.i3d (0.01mb in 36.32 ms)
Error: LUA running function 'update'
D:\Dokumenter\My Games\FS-LOI mods/ZZZ_addMultiFruit/addMultiFruit.lua(336) : attempt to index local 'particleSystem' (a boolean value)
D:\Dokumenter\My Games\FS-LOI mods/ZZZ_addMultiFruit/addMultiFruit.lua(336) : attempt to index local 'particleSystem' (a boolean value)

It keep spaming that error until I terminate the game.

Other then that I love this mod. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page