FS-UK has been updated! Find out more

Farming Simulator UK Forums

Unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator and FS mods.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

[Support] New Holland TM150 v1.0

Seen 20165 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
JoXXer
BJR Modding
Joined December 2009

« on: June 30, 2014, 07:18:02 pm »

This is an automatically generated support topic for the mod 'New Holland TM150 v1.0' - Click here to view

If you need help using this mod, please reply to this topic.

empyrean
Joined February 2011

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 07:47:54 pm »

Hello!
Sorry if my question sound stupid and for my bad english.Do i need something special for the Trima frontloader or it's included in the mod,or i need to download the Trima frontloader pack somewhere.
Thanks you

Regards empyrean
Reu
Crushcrushcrush
MVP
Joined May 2009

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 08:00:07 pm »

Hello!
Sorry if my question sound stupid and for my bad english.Do i need something special for the Trima frontloader or it's included in the mod,or i need to download the Trima frontloader pack somewhere.
Thanks you

Regards empyrean

Yes, they are available here Smiley http://stefanmaurus.de/downloads/aloefrontladerwerkzeuge/

empyrean
Joined February 2011

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 08:05:41 pm »

First thank you very much for replying me so fast,so i just need to download the pack and i'm done no need to modify something.
Thank you
                Best regards empyrean
hellhawk005
500+
Joined January 2011

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 08:06:33 pm »

Great job guys. You always know how to impress. I'm curious. Does the dash display change from rpm to speed?  And if so. What what's is the path to do so?

Reu
Crushcrushcrush
MVP
Joined May 2009

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 08:07:55 pm »

First thank you very much for replying me so fast,so i just need to download the pack and i'm done no need to modify something.
Thank you
                Best regards empyrean

Correct, walk ouside the tractor just after you buy it and go between the front wheel and cab steps, and you will see the command appear to add the loader brackets Smiley

omadisha
Joined June 2010

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 08:08:13 pm »

Im not sure but is the wheelbase correct seems too long. On the website konedata.fi it says 272cm but it is almost 300cm
empyrean
Joined February 2011

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 08:15:10 pm »

Correct, walk ouside the tractor just after you buy it and go between the front wheel and cab steps, and you will see the command appear to add the loader brackets Smiley
Thank you Reu for helping me with this  Wink
JoXXer
BJR Modding
Joined December 2009

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 08:25:13 pm »

Great job guys. You always know how to impress. I'm curious. Does the dash display change from rpm to speed?  And if so. What what's is the path to do so?
Glad you like it! =)
It does not, only RPM. It could handle speed with some minor script-changes, I just never got around to implement that from the FS11 TM-pack.

Im not sure but is the wheelbase correct seems too long. On the website konedata.fi it says 272cm but it is almost 300cm
Correct, it's around ~295cm. Measured it too late in development, decided to stick with the faulty one for various reasons, one being that the UVs and textures were already done.

Robert997
1000+
Joined August 2012
Apples and chocolate milk

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 08:37:50 pm »

I hate to report an issue also because i'm not really sure it's an issue and it isn't really effecting the use of the mod in any way but I decided to report it just to be sure.

When you attach an implement you can't select the tractor anymore. But you can't attach the dual tires when the tractor isn't select, what means you have to detach all implements to attach the dual tires.

And thank you for the TM, I have been looking forward to it for a while, you guys sure did a very good job on it.  

We'll either find a way, or make one
JoXXer
BJR Modding
Joined December 2009

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 08:48:30 pm »

When you attach an implement you can't select the tractor anymore. But you can't attach the dual tires when the tractor isn't select, what means you have to detach all implements to attach the dual tires.

And thank you for the TM, I have been looking forward to it for a while, you guys sure did a very good job on it. 
Started out as an issue, and later became a feature... Mainly because I've never fitted duals on a tractor that had an implement attached IRL, so I thought it made sense.. =)
The help-text was never corrected for that though, apologies for any annoyance that might cause.

trueshooter1570
Joined June 2013

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 09:08:48 pm »

i'm having a small issue with the tm 150, im using a high spec pc so every mod and map i used never made the game slower at any point during the game session, but when i installed the tm 150, the game was significantly slower than any other time, i exited the game altogether, scanned the pc for viruses and went back on, it was still slow, is there any way around this issue and if there is can you please tell me? other than that issue, the mod is really nice to use, no other issues, really happy with it Smiley

JoXXer
BJR Modding
Joined December 2009

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2014, 07:21:31 am »

i'm having a small issue with the tm 150, im using a high spec pc so every mod and map i used never made the game slower at any point during the game session, but when i installed the tm 150, the game was significantly slower than any other time, i exited the game altogether, scanned the pc for viruses and went back on, it was still slow, is there any way around this issue and if there is can you please tell me? other than that issue, the mod is really nice to use, no other issues, really happy with it Smiley
Hmm, I've never experienced this with the TM.. I suppose you could try reducing the size of the textures to 1k instead of 2k, if you need help with how to do that just let me know.

Will this log error have any performance issue?:

Code:
C:/Users/Michael/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/NewHollandT7550/NewHollandT7550.i3d (9.17mb in 945.80 ms)
Warning: 3D stereo sound files are not supported. Convert 'C:/Users/Michael/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/NewHollandT7550/Sounds/T7550_idle.wav' to mono
Warning: 3D stereo sound files are not supported. Convert 'C:/Users/Michael/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/NewHollandT7550/Sounds/T7550_horn.wav' to mono
As already stated, this warning is for another mod. But no, it will not cause any performance issues. The horn will however sound at the same level wherever you are within its radius, since the game engine can't handle stereo sounds.

derbimiessss
Regular
Joined January 2011

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2014, 09:41:51 am »

Nice mod, but i have 2 issues.

1. i can't putt or take off extra wheels when something is attach to tractor. i understood that you take off any tools when attach extra wheels, but still...

2.i would like to have version without front 3-point and front PTO. just front weight.
DanKiDD
Veteran
Joined March 2011

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2014, 09:47:20 am »

Well first of all a nice tractor, from any testing I've done it has been a real success Smiley There doesn't seem to be any indicators tho? Which I thought was very unlike BJR, is there a reason for this? Great mod otherwise Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page