FS-UK has been updated! Find out more

Farming Simulator UK Forums

Unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator and FS mods.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

[Support] John Deere 6R Pack

Seen 25640 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
JoXXer
BJR Modding
Joined December 2009

« on: October 01, 2013, 11:06:06 pm »

This is an automatically generated support topic for the mod 'John Deere 6R Pack' - Click here to view

If you need help using this mod, please reply to this topic.

If you have any issues with the mod, please report them here: Bugreport Form

Changelog:
  • Sounds are no longer stereo, so they now properly fade out when at a distance
  • New formula for calculating the camber angle of the front wheels, courtesy of dural
  • AlphaBlending on the decals-material for slightly more smooth edges
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 07:57:52 am by JoXXer » Logged

packers701
Regular
Joined September 2013

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 12:04:46 am »

do we need the lastest version of the update thing 2.0 or not
ccs101
FS-UK Mod Tester
Forum Team
Joined September 2012
The detail guy...

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 12:06:33 am »

I have been using these tractors since I got them from the mod contest page with my 1.4 and have had no issues what-so-ever with them so I would say no. Smiley

JakobT
Regular
Joined October 2010

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 07:53:16 am »

@JoXXer: could you please post a changelog (relative to v1.0.0)? Thank you.

Courseplay for FS15
Website | GitHub | Bug Tracker
JoXXer
BJR Modding
Joined December 2009

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 08:00:38 am »

@JoXXer: could you please post a changelog (relative to v1.0.0)? Thank you.

I've updated the first post in this topic with a changelog.
We didn't include one in the description since the changes are extremely minor and only affect cosmetic things.

No, you don't need patch 2.0 for this mod.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 08:03:08 am by JoXXer » Logged

Highlander13
Regular
Joined September 2013

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 10:13:01 am »

one thing i find with these is when your going top speed they seem to jerk a bit so they are going top speed then jerk then go back to top speed then jerk
JoXXer
BJR Modding
Joined December 2009

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 10:23:40 am »

one thing i find with these is when your going top speed they seem to jerk a bit so they are going top speed then jerk then go back to top speed then jerk

Do you mean the fact that the top speed varies from ~32-33mph?
I just did a quick test to see if any other vehicles did that, and none of the default vehicles I tried has a fixed top speed either. Which is pretty much how it should be, since you're never at a solid 50km/h at full throttle IRL either.

Highlander13
Regular
Joined September 2013

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 10:27:01 am »

yes its a bit of an annoyance and spoils what is a great mod perhaps if you could get it to stay at a top speed rather than go between 32 33mph it would be fantastic as i really would love to use these tractors but the is the put of for me
JoXXer
BJR Modding
Joined December 2009

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 10:33:48 am »

yes its a bit of an annoyance and spoils what is a great mod perhaps if you could get it to stay at a top speed rather than go between 32 33mph it would be fantastic as i really would love to use these tractors but the is the put of for me

Nah, we're happy with it the way it is =)
Just stop looking at the speedometer if it annoys you that much, you won't even notice it then.
And if that doesn't do the trick for you, there are plenty of other tractors to use!

Cerben
Regular
Joined September 2013

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2013, 10:55:30 am »

i use this tractor alot and i realy like it but i have some isues its mass is low when pulling trailers so you end upp whit the front in the air even whit front weights you cant get it right. it dosent mater what type of trailer it feels like its short comming on most and its not the big trailers im using ither its http://fs-uk.com/mods/view/30392 and  http://fs-uk.com/mods/view/30788 i think this too are in the right size.  i have driven the 6210r irl my chieldhood freind is an farmer and he have it on his cow farm close to wher i live and its a monster in traction and handels load as a beast. and i have an wish for xmas as well that you implament an front loader on it as well =) the H380 or if you supersize it and puts the H480 on it i wold be realy happy =) but old swedish ppl like my whit bad english and dyslexia realy never get what they whant =P

the speed feals good in my book. and sound is realy good

to many hours on Belgique profonde v2 ;-)
rrb78
500+
Joined November 2012

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 11:24:57 am »

Gave them a quick test this morning, and everything looks very good, new camber angle looks very nice..  Smiley
But the adjustable attacher didn't work for me.. It's a bit to high as it stands now. Checked inputbindings, everything looked good, no luck even when I changed them.. No log errors of course.. This was also the case on the version from Modcontest..
Then I tested the CVX and the 6R's at the same time, and the attacher on the CVX works fine, but none of the 6R's attachers will move.. No line in the info box either..
Anyone else having this problem, or could the fault be at my side, conflict of some sort maybe..??
JoXXer
BJR Modding
Joined December 2009

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2013, 11:55:00 am »

i use this tractor alot and i realy like it but i have some isues its mass is low when pulling trailers so you end upp whit the front in the air even whit front weights you cant get it right.
and i have an wish for xmas as well that you implament an front loader on it as well =) the H380 or if you supersize it and puts the H480 on it i wold be realy happy =)

We are aware of this issue, we'll try to improve it for a future version.
The next version will have a front loader option, and christmas is probably a good guess for that release =D

Gave them a quick test this morning, and everything looks very good, new camber angle looks very nice..  Smiley
But the adjustable attacher didn't work for me.. It's a bit to high as it stands now. Checked inputbindings, everything looked good, no luck even when I changed them.. No log errors of course.. This was also the case on the version from Modcontest..
Then I tested the CVX and the 6R's at the same time, and the attacher on the CVX works fine, but none of the 6R's attachers will move.. No line in the info box either..
Anyone else having this problem, or could the fault be at my side, conflict of some sort maybe..??

Does the top attacher move? If so, that's how it's intended since the lower attacher is bolted in place.
We are aware that it's a bit too high, and that's also on the list to fix for a future version.

Cerben
Regular
Joined September 2013

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2013, 12:11:37 pm »

We are aware of this issue, we'll try to improve it for a future version.
The next version will have a front loader option, and christmas is probably a good guess for that release =D

Does the top attacher move? If so, that's how it's intended since the lower attacher is bolted in place.
We are aware that it's a bit too high, and that's also on the list to fix for a future version.

Ty and keep up the good work and by far its the best John Deeres out ther for the game =)

and for the first time in many years im waiting for xmas then =P

to many hours on Belgique profonde v2 ;-)
rrb78
500+
Joined November 2012

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 01:56:52 pm »

Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the top attacher, as I had a trailer connected (Kane silagetrailer from NI) and used it as a reference.. I'll test it again later today, and report back.. Smiley
spang420
Joined June 2013

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2013, 06:04:31 pm »

Just loved the mod when i saw it... Was forced by my self to upload a video... Wink

Farming Simulator 2013: John Deere 6R Series Pack
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page