FS-UK has been updated! Find out more

Farming Simulator UK Forums

Unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator and FS mods.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

[Support] ELHO Master 220 v1.0

Seen 8396 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
JoXXer
BJR Modding
Joined December 2009

« on: August 28, 2013, 10:57:53 am »

This is an automatically generated support topic for the mod 'ELHO Master 220 v1.0' - Click here to view

If you need help using this mod, please reply to this topic.

The description of this mod isn't entirely truthful, since it's from ELHOs website and defines the real thing.

This mod does NOT ted, all it does is creates windrows. In this inital version, all it is is a windrower more or less.
Sorry for any confusion.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 04:15:52 pm by JoXXer » Logged

1206fan
Regular
Joined October 2012

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 12:16:08 pm »

i download it and I got on the game I dent see it what do I need to do
DareCro
Veteran
Joined November 2009

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 12:22:27 pm »

Did you install the latest patch?

x3mperformance
1000+
Joined October 2010
Me still smiling...

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 12:23:41 pm »

Requires patch 2,0. Found here... http://www.farming-simulator.com/updates.php?patch_2_0

My Favorite, the GURU

"If it ain't Blown', it sucks."
mypigsfatter
500+
Joined August 2010
Kernow Mapping

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 01:39:15 pm »

how do i get it to ted?

monkeysparrow
Regular
Joined November 2010

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 02:18:56 pm »

how do i get it to ted?

Ask postman Pat to deliver it?
Scream Mnky
Joined December 2012
Can't beat a John deere

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 02:45:30 pm »

Don't mean to mean guys but why do yous make the weirdest things that nobody really wants. Don't think i'm hating what you make always works well and looks good but why not make the stuff that will be really popular and that people will actually use all of the time like a tractor or a trailer.
Napalm
Flame On
Born to post
Joined March 2011

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 02:52:08 pm »

Don't mean to mean guys but why do yous make the weirdest things that nobody really wants. Don't think i'm hating what you make always works well and looks good but why not make the stuff that will be really popular and that people will actually use all of the time like a tractor or a trailer.

You are one of the most ungrateful members I have seen on this forum, either you are just being a troll or you are totally stupid.

a)  Modders make what they want not what other people want;

b)  BJR made 2, yes that is 2 JD's for the Mod Contest.

Next time open your eyes and don't make these type of posts on a support topic, this is actually a warning for breaching the support topic rules.
hellhawk005
500+
Joined January 2011

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 02:59:45 pm »

Ok. so i hook it up to the JD (yours of course)  drive over to my rowed grass (expecting it to turn it into dried grass)  and all it did was make the same (kinda) output.   why no dried grass/hay? i used the in game BigM500

x3mperformance
1000+
Joined October 2010
Me still smiling...

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 03:10:58 pm »

BJR creates some awsome mods. Not always... Maintsream.
That's due to the simple fact that every one needs different Things.
Like the small farmer with 3 cows, an 1 acre land, dont nessesary needs a JD 8530 and a Class Lexion 780 with Vario 1350 board.

There are actually people that tryes to do real farming, on this fine simulator, like in smaller scale, than the USA oversized equipment. ( Sorry Guys. I personally also like it big!)
So there are users of almost anything from the very first small JD tractor, with iron Wheels, to the biggest and baddest new stuff.

This is a neat Little cutter, even sports some multi functions and it Works.

My Favorite, the GURU

"If it ain't Blown', it sucks."
JoXXer
BJR Modding
Joined December 2009

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2013, 04:10:28 pm »

The description of this mod isn't entirely truthful, since it's from ELHOs website and defines the real thing.

This mod does NOT ted, all it does is creates windrows. In this inital version, all it is is a windrower more or less.
Future versions will be a bit more interesting, but since we had this version working so well so early on, there was no reason not to release it.
Sorry for any confusion.

You should know that we don't create mods for you, we make mods because we think it's fun. And then we release them so everyone else can enjoy them as well! If they don't enjoy them, well, that sucks for them and they can move on to the next mod. For us it won't make any difference, 'cause we're in it to create things that we personally think is awesome, and we're happy doing just that! =D
I'm honestly surprised that so many has downloaded this already, since it's a very niche piece of equipment.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 04:15:43 pm by JoXXer » Logged

Josh Ward
Lancashire's Top Steering Attendant
2000+
Joined January 2010

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2013, 10:34:42 pm »

just incase people dont no what its used for IRL, we have a older verison, when i sayold, i mean OLD. for swathing straw behind combine if the trailers have made it hard for baler to pick up. well, thats one use we use it for anyway.
great mod guys, and lets be thankful that there actually uploading these mods. FS would be boring without them,
ThatKid-96
Cornishboy 313
Forum addict
Joined April 2011

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 02:50:53 pm »

Downloaded it, already have Patch 2.0, brought it in-game, couldn't wait to try it so I decided to bomb down to the field that I had cut, then this popped up, and would not go away.. (PTO is attached).

Farmer Basket
Regular
Joined April 2013
THANK A FARMER

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2013, 02:56:54 pm »

have you detached the equipment and re attached it then attach the pto before driving over the road

THEMASSEY135MAN
1000+
Joined July 2013
Follow Me On Instagram: gerfarell135

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2013, 09:40:42 pm »

I have a problem.I have patch 2.0 but it still won't come up in the game??plz help been looking for one of these wilters for ages and I really need one.
Thanks Wink
EDIT-sorry ignore this post I didn't no there was a beta 3 version of patch 2.0.haven't downloaded it yet so i m guessing this is my problem.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 09:46:20 pm by THEMASSEY135MAN » Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page