Farming Simulator UK Forums

The biggest unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

[Support] Buckrake Pack

Seen 11831 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
rh
FS-UK Mod Tester
NI Modding
Joined April 2009

« on: May 17, 2013, 10:56:47 pm »

This is an automatically generated support topic for the mod 'Buckrake Pack' - Click here to view

If you need help using this mod, please reply to this topic.

NI Modding - alwyn, henly20, knut, peterj, rh, sam123
Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/@ni_modding
Visit our website http://nimodding.wordpress.com
WLFS
Regular
Joined August 2012
Just Call Me Waffles.

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 05:19:33 am »

These mods work great for moving chaff from pile to pile, but I am not quite sure how to use this mod. What sort of practical applications can I use these buckrakes for? Sorry for the stupid question, I am just not that knowledgeable about this implement.
mickc
Joined November 2012
Is it ever too late for a bacon sandwich?

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 06:11:22 am »

main use for a buckrake is to move chaff or grass into the silage clamps

* 5400mhp-0209-ac6.jpg (394.62 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 137 times.)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 06:13:03 am by mickc » Logged
thetrueukfarmer
Veteran
Joined October 2012

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 06:46:16 am »

These mods work great for moving chaff from pile to pile, but I am not quite sure how to use this mod. What sort of practical applications can I use these buckrakes for? Sorry for the stupid question, I am just not that knowledgeable about this implement.

if you use the tip anywhere mod you can dump your silage out side of the silage pit an then use a buckrake to transport the silage to the pit.
WLFS
Regular
Joined August 2012
Just Call Me Waffles.

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 07:24:32 am »

I see, so it's main use is to keep the carting tractors from getting stuck on the heap by allowing them to just dump the silage on the ground. This mod would be great on a big contracting game!
Dave_Boughen
Forum Hedgecutting Expert
MVP
Joined December 2009

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 07:27:00 am »

I see, so it's main use is to keep the carting tractors from getting stuck on the heap by allowing them to just dump the silage on the ground. This mod would be great on a big contracting game!
Yep thats exactly what its for. And it can be quite fun in a contracting game. Was one of my favourite jobs when helping the original eire agri out in my spare time.
NewHollandTM Lad
1000+
Joined November 2011
If you can't find her, you shouldn't be driving

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 07:29:39 am »

Well in real life its far more practicle to use it, makes a way tidier job. Here its, well to simulate. Very nice but i remember dung was suppose to be a fruit in the Wylie or at least it was in the discription

hellhawk005
500+
Joined January 2011

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2013, 07:30:52 am »

Don't feel so lost about your questions. I am only a gamer and  have a passion for farming. this site alone has educated me in the many ways of farming. without these  fine mods and great support. this game would have seen the trash in 2011. By the way Silage has finally become fun. thanks NI. you fellas are a bloody production line. take a break would ya.  well after the mowers  lmao

higgsterboss
500+
Joined October 2010
Proud Carpet farmer

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2013, 10:08:51 am »

very good models and designs better than the 2011 version a bit better scaled. only issue i have is that you should have added silage as a fruit type so you can put it in to the silage bunker at the BGA from the silage clamp. i have done it on my edit so it is really easy. if people can mod i suggest you add the fruit type to it.

NewHollandTM Lad
1000+
Joined November 2011
If you can't find her, you shouldn't be driving

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2013, 11:03:13 am »

very good models and designs better than the 2011 version a bit better scaled. only issue i have is that you should have added silage as a fruit type so you can put it in to the silage bunker at the BGA from the silage clamp. i have done it on my edit so it is really easy. if people can mod i suggest you add the fruit type to it.
Well if you used a real buckrake you would pick up little silage as its packed, its wet and would spill all over the shop. Thats why you should you use the team's shear grab

newholland man 2
500+
Joined September 2011
New Holland all the way.

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2013, 12:01:21 pm »

I have quite a big problem.
i installed this pack and launched the game and it wasn't to be found in game i even tried reinstalling my game completely with no other mods.
Please help.

Sorry ignore that i got it working by installing the latest patch.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 12:03:28 pm by newholland man 2 » Logged

chrissy123
Regular
Joined April 2013
Mods, Mods everywhere!

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2013, 01:20:59 pm »

I purchase this, and it says i have 0. i close the shop menu, and they spawn in, but i cant use them and i can only get rid of them by reloading the game. Help?

I like my women like my fields.........ploughed
trtr08
Regular
Joined August 2009
messing around is for babies, I screw around.

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2013, 01:28:55 pm »

I purchase this, and it says i have 0. i close the shop menu, and they spawn in, but i cant use them and i can only get rid of them by reloading the game. Help?

I had the same problem. i was able to narrow it down to a mod conflict. what I did was I just created a second mods folder on the desktop, moved all my mods to there, then cherry picked the mods i wanted. that fixed the problem. if that doesn't work for you, then your gonna have to put each mod in one at a time until you find the problem mod.

willing to help anybody that can write a proper sentence.
chrissy123
Regular
Joined April 2013
Mods, Mods everywhere!

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2013, 02:10:09 pm »

It only seems to do it with the buckrakes and the frontloader/telehandler attachment?

I like my women like my fields.........ploughed
paulw91
500+
Joined December 2009

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2013, 08:28:45 pm »

is there a button for either of the buckrakes to manually open/close the push off gate, ie for transport mode??
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page