Farming Simulator UK Forums

The biggest unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

[Support] Landini Powerfarm 85 by SamN

Seen 7085 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1]
  Print  
SamN
SamN Modding
Joined October 2009
SamN Modding

« on: March 02, 2013, 12:22:27 pm »

This is an automatically generated support topic for the mod 'Landini Powerfarm 85 by SamN' - Click here to view

If you need help using this mod, please reply to this topic.

rrb78
500+
Joined November 2012

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 01:44:12 pm »

Great tractor Sam, instantly got a place on the farm.. Would have wished for the frontloader to stay paralell when raising lowering, would have made bale-stacking etc a bit easier, but except for that, I love it.! Cheesy
johndeere167
1000+
Joined June 2012
Back from the dead (perhaps not long)

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 03:00:46 pm »

This is a very nice, little, loader tractor. How did you get both front and rear work lights to stay on on low settings if you don't mind me asking?

Edit: Added pic to better explain what I mean.

* fsScreen_2013_03_02_09_49_19.png (982.6 KB, 1024x465 - viewed 117 times.)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 04:18:19 am by johndeere167 » Logged

Map Making, In-Gaming, Scripting, and 3D Modeling novice
wevee
Veteran
Joined December 2012

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 12:26:35 am »

nice pair of tractors, but I want to report a small bug with this one. 

I was only guessing as to which buckets/forks would fit on it (since I didn't see anything on the description) and the first silage fork I tried on it (used the one for the duetz, 3000L) snapped downwards and forced the front end of the tractor off the ground.  I was unable to move the silage fork or raise the arm until I detached it.  Upon re-attaching I was able to use it properly so it might just be the way it spawns after being purchased.

snapper
MVP
Joined April 2010

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 12:31:22 am »

Really nice little tractor, I must admit I prefer this one to the cabbed version.  It also sounds great and handles very nicely. My only feedback would be that the lack of detail on the steering wheel and dash area spoil the mood a little, but those would be easily solved.

I also noticed the problem with the front loader snapping forward very quickly when using it for the first time after purchasing, but it worked fine after that .. personally I don't see it as an issue worth worrying about if it just occurs when it is spawned.

Keep them coming Smiley
s_mendel
Joined June 2010

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 02:07:00 pm »

it a very nice and functional front loader, i found the price a little low it should be around 60k and not 15k,
also speed was a bit high 35Kmh would be a good speed
and then i'll give you 5 star
it would be nice if it would be noted how much wight it could lift.
but over all good job

old MacDonald
I.S.M. Farming Co
Sam123
The Dutchman
NI Modding
Joined June 2009
euroDZN - Designing quality mods for you.

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 05:58:51 pm »

nice pair of tractors, but I want to report a small bug with this one. 

I was only guessing as to which buckets/forks would fit on it (since I didn't see anything on the description) and the first silage fork I tried on it (used the one for the duetz, 3000L) snapped downwards and forced the front end of the tractor off the ground.  I was unable to move the silage fork or raise the arm until I detached it.  Upon re-attaching I was able to use it properly so it might just be the way it spawns after being purchased.

Do check the stance of your brackets before attaching implements to the front loader. The game does very little else than "weld" 2 points together. If your brackets are facing downward, the implement will be facing the same way when attached.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
ThatKid-96
Cornishboy 313
Forum addict
Joined April 2011

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 09:26:39 pm »

I had a little trouble spawning this in on the Default map, it said it had spawned, but I could not Tab to it nor see it at the store. Am I solo on this issue? (After I spam Buy it eventually spawns one).

Dave_Boughen
Forum Hedgecutting Expert
MVP
Joined December 2009

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 09:40:16 pm »

I had a little trouble spawning this in on the Default map, it said it had spawned, but I could not Tab to it nor see it at the store. Am I solo on this issue? (After I spam Buy it eventually spawns one).
Mod conflict dale. Spawns fine with no mods mate.
ThatKid-96
Cornishboy 313
Forum addict
Joined April 2011

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2013, 09:42:32 pm »

Mod conflict dale. Spawns fine with no mods mate.

It's the only mod in my folder... Wink apart from the 105 which spawns fine anyway.

Herp Derp: No it's not. You're right Dave haha. Dearest Apologies! Tongue
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 09:44:36 pm by ThatKid-96 » Logged

Marxtai
MVP
Joined December 2011

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2013, 09:44:21 pm »

And does your log say anything? Even if you removed other mods from your folder, might be worth to just delete your inputbindings and your shader_cache, not that I think that it matters that much but it's best to try it clean if you haven't Wink

xiukaz
Regular
Joined September 2011
MR engine F_A_N

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2013, 01:26:12 pm »

Is there any way to make the frontloader to stay paralell when raising, lowering?
SamN
SamN Modding
Joined October 2009
SamN Modding

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2013, 02:39:41 pm »

Is there any way to make the frontloader to stay paralell when raising, lowering?

Not on this mod, its the only quicke i could find that wasnt attachable. Not really sure how to make it parallel =/ may change the loader I use on future mods.

SamN

Bennythen00b
Veteran
Joined January 2012

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2013, 07:55:09 pm »

Not on this mod, its the only quicke i could find that wasnt attachable. Not really sure how to make it parallel =/ may change the loader I use on future mods.

SamN

You need to make the implement part of the frontloader a dependentMovingTool of the main arm. What that does is make the implement part rotate the same number of degrees as the main arm when you move the mouse. To make it rotate the same number of degrees, but in opposite direction, you need to make the rotSpeedScale -1.

This is how you'd do it on the Landini:

Code:
   <movingTools>

(...)

<!-- loader -->
            <movingTool index="36|0" attacherJointIndices="1"  componentJointIndex="0" anchorActor="0" rotSpeed="20" rotAcceleration="145" rotMax="2.73457" rotMin="-84" axis="AXIS_FRONTLOADER_ARM" invertAxis="true" mouseAxis="AXIS_FRONTLOADER_ARM" invertMouseAxis="true" speedFactor="0.5"> <!--2.73457-->
<dependentPart index="36|2" />
<dependentPart index="36|1" />
<dependentPart index="36|0|2|0" />
<dependentPart index="36|0|2|0|0" />
<dependentPart index="36|0|2" />
<dependentPart index="36|0|3|0" />
<dependentMovingTool index="36|0|0|0" rotSpeedScale="-1"/>
   </movingTool>

(...)

</movingTools>

And I'd like to say I love the Landinis, they're just the way I like them: They are simple, of high standard, and don't have all the script cr*p on them. Thank you SamN. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 07:57:14 pm by Bennythen00b » Logged
sfy2004
Veteran
Joined January 2013

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2013, 04:44:09 am »

as said before, nice little tractor here. but some mention of what tools fit on it would be nice, hard to try them all to see what works when starting a new farm with very little money for such things. this looks like a great rig for doing the delivery missions, once a fork is located.

otherwise, great job

edit: i found the Deutz Frontloader Bale fork and Pallet Fork fits it
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 09:52:35 pm by sfy2004 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page