Farming Simulator UK Forums

The biggest unofficial UK forums for Farming Simulator.

Search Rules Chat Wiki Gallery Privacy Policy

Ahoy there, guest!

[Support] Springhill Farm

Seen 164944 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51
  Print  
rh
FS-UK Mod Tester
NI Modding
Joined April 2009

« on: November 18, 2012, 10:42:33 pm »

This is an automatically generated support topic for the mod 'Springhill Farm ' - Click here to view

If you need help using this mod, please reply to this topic.

PLEASE READ!
A help guide to the map and a "all grass" save game is available on our website

CLICK HERE

If you have a crashing problem on this map, you can attempt the following fix at your own risk http://fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=147683.0
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 12:20:23 pm by rh » Logged

NI Modding - alwyn, henly20, knut, peterj, rh, sam123
Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/@ni_modding
Visit our website http://nimodding.wordpress.com
mg 1135
Veteran
Joined August 2011
never fear the dear

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 11:19:26 pm »

this has to be the quikest map conversion ive ever seen, damn, i have to wait till christmas tho, has the bga lag been sorted by giants? it caused me big probs in 2011...

Sig by Matt390t
rh
FS-UK Mod Tester
NI Modding
Joined April 2009

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 11:21:05 pm »

this has to be the quikest map conversion ive ever seen, damn, i have to wait till christmas tho, has the bga lag been sorted by giants? it caused me big probs in 2011...

During the conversion, we realized that was our mess up. There is no lag in the pits now and they empty completely this time.

Connor
MVP
Joined August 2010

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 11:28:13 pm »

one thing i have noticed is that theres a water sound in the cow shed :S i dont know if its meant to be there or what

mg 1135
Veteran
Joined August 2011
never fear the dear

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 11:32:03 pm »

During the conversion, we realized that was our mess up. There is no lag in the pits now and they empty completely this time.
giants had abit to do with it id say to, map 1 was abit laggy, but even so even more reason to look forward to christmas Smiley

Sig by Matt390t
rh
FS-UK Mod Tester
NI Modding
Joined April 2009

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 11:39:13 pm »

one thing i have noticed is that theres a water sound in the cow shed :S i dont know if its meant to be there or what

could a leaking drinking trough or a cow doing, you know.....

Bill Seiko
Regular
Joined January 2010
Grandpa Bill suits me

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 11:42:30 pm »

Looking good  but  you  should  have  a  warning  about  that lake, I  drove  Combine  too  fast  and lost it  in  the  water Embarrassed.
I  aborted  so  will  start  again  when my  brain is in gear Wink.
Thanks, will  drive slower  till I find my  way  around. At least  we own  more  than  1  field.

Bill
rh
FS-UK Mod Tester
NI Modding
Joined April 2009

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 11:44:30 pm »

nice save rh Wink

The actual reason is that there is a nearby river, and there is a manhole outside the cattle shed from which water flows

Looking good  but  you  should  have  a  warning  about  that lake, I  drove  Combine  too  fast  and lost it  in  the  water Embarrassed.
I  aborted  so  will  start  again  when my  brain is in gear Wink.
Thanks, will  drive slower  till I find my  way  around. At least  we own  more  than  1  field.

Bill

Go slow!  Smiley

JohnnyC
Joined November 2012

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 12:12:00 am »

Thanks Lads - A really great end to my weekend!!!  However - one observation; when I drive around the lake in the default tractor towards the watermill the game crashes repeatedly.  I have made no purchases - nor deleted anything.  Same effect on anything from High to Low quality settings and across a range of screensreolutions.  Any thoughts??
rh
FS-UK Mod Tester
NI Modding
Joined April 2009

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2012, 12:14:58 am »

Thanks Lads - A really great end to my weekend!!!  However - one observation; when I drive around the lake in the default tractor towards the watermill the game crashes repeatedly.  I have made no purchases - nor deleted anything.  Same effect on anything from High to Low quality settings and across a range of screensreolutions.  Any thoughts??

Do a mods clear out. No idea why you are having this problem? How powerful is your pc and does it run other maps ok?

We shared the map with several people for testing so it has been tested on a range of computers with different specs

JohnnyC
Joined November 2012

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2012, 12:38:01 am »

Hi Again - Done a Mods clearout as suggested and also redownloaded and installed Springhill Farm 2013 which is currently the only mod in the mods folder.  My PC ran Springhill 2011 fine and hasn't crashed at all with the default map.  There seems to be a few 'black trees' near the horizon just before crashing.  The crash occurs just by the ramp to the field as you approach the mill.  Similarly - same crash occurs when I approach from the opposite side of the mill just after leaving the village square. 
James390T
A leader in worldwide annoyance.....
1000+
Joined November 2010
#Addictedtograss

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 12:55:41 am »

Just a little note here

My pc is very bad as some of you will know

And im having no lagg or playing difficulties. Im using a few mods aswell. This map is perfect for me, im going to set up a co-op dairy farm and run it with a few people, doing spuds/silage.

cheers lads.

It isn’t about how hard you hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much can you take and keep moving forward? That’s how winning is done.
DMA
Regular
Joined April 2012

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 01:39:07 am »

Very nice map guys! This is just what I needed to drag me away from 'other' farming sims til they fix bugs Smiley

Couple of points I noticed early though;

1- I know you probably did this so people could see other areas of the map immediately, but the combine starts really far away from where it's first needed.
2 - Field 5 (1st field I've tackled) is running widthways. Is there a reason it doesn't run lengthways? I have the helper on it and there isn't much time to run alongside with the trailer.
3 - Field 3 and 24 are not owned at start and are growing corn. Never checked this before, but will these fields wither before you get the chance to buy them and save up enough for the corn harvest equipment?

Other than that, I really like the layout and will definitely be putting a lot of time into this one this week Smiley
hellhawk005
500+
Joined January 2011

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 05:18:28 am »

i noticed on your site it says something about a grass save thing. now is that for the fields or for the area where there is green textures?

Jimbob135
2000+
Joined November 2009

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 07:43:40 am »

Its great to hear that the unloading lag in the BGA has been removed. I tried the map there and it is brilliant. I prefer the colour of the sheds at the main farm. Just one question, that blue feeder at the cow zone. Can we like put bales or silage in it?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page